Join us for a special evening as we raise funds to complete our fundraising for the first of three new affordable housing buildings. We hope to add 250 low cost, affordable living spaces for low-income seniors. The first is scheduled to open in the Spring of 2025.
We invite you to be part of our network of friends, family and community partners to join us for a dinner, silent auction, and to hear our amazing Keynote Speaker, businessman and philanthropist Arthur Griffiths (former owner of the Vancouver Canucks, Vancouver Grizzlies, and General Motors Place). Thank you for your consideration in joining us for this event! We are grateful for your continued support and generosity that has sustained Hopehill’s mission throughout the years.
Thursday, February 29
6:00pm - 8:30pm
The Italian Cultural Centre,
3075 Slocan St, Vancouver
$100 per ticket,
bring a guest!
Affordable housing for seniors has never been more important.
The tough reality is that British Columbia has become unaffordable for many seniors. Skyrocketing rents and dwindling affordable housing units are driving seniors to the brink of homelessness, forcing some to seek temporary shelter with friends or even live in their cars. With your help, we can make a difference in hundreds of seniors’ lives through affordable housing and a caring community.
Growing to meet the needs of our community
Hopehill has continuously focused our services and support to match the needs of the Vancouver community. Starting with eight war-time duplexes purchased from the proceeds of a Mother’s Day flower sale in 1947, Hopehill has grown to encompass five major residences across three city blocks.
Today, we are at capacity, with a waiting list of almost 3 years – time that many seniors don’t have. To meet the needs of our community, Hopehill needs to grow by replacing our aging facilities with much-needed new homes and increased services.
GOLD SPONSORSHIP - $6,000
- 2 tables of 8 at the Gala
- Name/logo recognition as Gold Sponsor at beginning and end of the evening
- Name/logo recognition as Gold Sponsor on front page of the program
- Name/logo recognition as Gold Sponsor on website and newsletter
- Name/logo recognition on gift bags for every attendee distributed at the end of the evening
- Eligible for a tax receipt donation of $3000
SILVER SPONSORSHIP - $3,000
- 1 table of 8 at the Gala
- Name/logo recognition as Silver Sponsor at beginning and end of the evening
- Name/logo recognition as Silver Sponsor on back page of the program
- Name/logo recognition as Silver Sponsor on website and newsletter
- Name recognition for the table prize giveaway at the end of the evening
- Eligible for a tax receipt donation of $1500
BRONZE SPONSORSHIP - $1,500
- 1 table of 8 at the Gala
- Name/logo recognition as Bronze Sponsor at beginning and end of the evening
- Name/logo recognition as Bronze Sponsor on back page of the program
- Name/logo recognition as Bronze Sponsor on website and newsletter
- Eligible for a tax receipt donation of $750
A Big Thank You to our Sponsors!
“It is more blessed to give than it is to receive.”
Thank you for taking a few moments to consider joining as a partner in support of the growth and legacy of Hopehill. We truly believe that each partnership opportunity, no matter the size, will make a lasting difference for generations to come. We invite you to join us in being part of this legacy.